Certain plastics conveying applications require material to be conveyed under pressure instead of vacuum. Material types, conveying distances, and plant limitations are all determining factors in designing the correct conveying system. Please call the RT Kuntz Company to discuss your specific conveying needs.
Typical Pressure Conveying Applications:
- Conveying finished plastic pellets from the end of a pelletizer
- Conveying regrind material from a granulator
- Conveying long distances using PD type blower system
- Conveying from container dumpers into larger storage vessels
- Conveying finished plastic pellets away from the discharge of a weigh batching system